It is possible to make the Security Tab available in the ActiveRoles Server Web Interface. To make it available, please perform the following steps:
- Log into ActiveRoles Server Web Interface
Browse to and open a object of type to you would like to make Security Tab available for.
- For Organizational Units this can be found in the properties page of the Organizational Unit Itself. See screenshot 'Organizational Unit Properties'.
- On the bottom of the screen, select 'Click here to customize this page' . See screenshot 'Customize Here'.
- Click the 'New Tab' button from menu on top. See screenshot 'New Tab'.
- For 'Tab Name' type 'Security' or something similar and descriptive.
- Select the 'Add Entry' drop down menu option and then select 'Create'. See screenshot 'Create'.
- Select 'Show all possible properties' just below the list of Properties and scroll down to 'nTSecurityDescriptor'. See screenshot 'Show Properties'.
- Highlight 'nTSecurityDescriptor' and select 'Next'.
- Input an 'Entry name:', 'Entry description:', 'Entry ToolTip:' See screenshot 'Entry Properties'.
- Select 'Finish'.
- Now Select 'Save' on the final page.
- Click the 'Reload' link on the top of the page to reload the Web Interface changes and publish them to the website. See screenshot 'Reload'.
- Select 'Exit' to browse away from page customizations.
- Highlight the new 'Security' tab just created on the left and view the Security Delegations. See screenshot 'Final Security Tab'.