Error: Your browser or some settings do not meet the requirements of Password Manager.
Ensure that your browser identity and the browser settings comply with the following requirements:
• Cookies must be enabled
Before you continue, you must change your settings according to the requirements listed above. When done, click Retry.
The Group Policy “Impersonate a client after authentication” is enabled but not correctly configured.
The "Static Content" component needed in IIS by Password Manager has not been enabled.
A load balancer is misconfigured
Navigate to “GPO_name\Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\User Rights Assignment”
If the policy is enabled ensure that the correct users and/or groups are applied.
eg: If IIS6 is being used then the built-in group “IIS_WPG” should have access and for IIS7 + the “IIS_IUSRS” built in group should have access.
For more information on this policy please refer to
Needed to enable "static content" in IIS.
1. Open Server Manager and click to expand Roles in the left hand pane.
2. Click on Web Server (IIS)
3. In the right hand pane check to see if "Static Content" under Common HTTP Feature is installed. If not click on Add Role Services on the right.
4. In the dialog box that appears check the box for Static Content and click Install.
5. Continue through the Roles wizard until the item is installed
6. Restart IIS.
If the webserver is a stand alone or DMZ server and there is a load balancer between the it and the backend servers then make sure that the load balancer is profiled (configured) to accept cookies and Java Script from this server.