Instructions can be found in the Identity Manager Configuration manual in Chapter 11 - "Tracking Changes with Process Monitoring": Identity Manager 6.1.2 – Configuration Guide.
Configuration Parameters for Process Monitoring
When the parameter is set, changes in the context of process monitoring and display of information takes place in the process view.
The following information is Logged for one action:
- ID number (GenprocID)
- Display name for the action
- Base object that the action is triggered for
- User that triggered the action
- Time of action
- Object key for selecting the process trigger
- Comment on the action
- Current process status
The data is displayed in the process view of the program “Manager”. See “Evaluating Process Monitoring Information” for more information.
Configuration Parameters for Logging Process Information
When the parameter is set, changes in the context of process monitoring and display of information take place in the process view.
When the configuration parameter is active logged information is exported.
The following prerequisites are required to log process information during process execution:
- The configuration parameter “Common\ProcessState” is enabled.
- The configuration parameter “Common\ProcessState\ProgressView” is enabled.
- The processes and process steps are labeled for process tracking.
- Process information templates are defined for events, processes and process steps.
There is an explanation of the "Time Trace" feature on page 182 of the Getting Started manual, "Analyzing Historical Data in TimeTrace".
Copies of the relevant documentation can be downloaded here: Identity Manager - Release Notes and Guides.