The below steps are for IIS 7:
1. Open IIS Manager.
2. Select the web server from the list.
3. From the "Features View", select "HTTP Redirect":
4. For HTTP Redirect, enable the checkbox “Redirect requests to this destination” and enter the full URL.
5. Ensure that the “Only redirect requests to content in this directory (not subdirectories) is checked:
6. Click Apply
7. Load the base URL again, and a successful redirect should occur.
Please also refer to the following Microsoft Technet articles for additional information regarding redirects:
Configure the Web Server to Redirect Requests to a Relative Destination (IIS 7)
Configure the Web Server to Redirect Requests to an Exact Destination (IIS 7)