The DPA does not have the ability to send logs via syslog.
The logs may be viewed from the DPA (either via the console or via ssh if remote access has been enabled) via the Logs Menu. The available logs in a version 3.3.9 DPA are:
1. Display Current Activity Log.
2. Display Last Months Activity Log.
3. Display DPA Initialization Log.
4. Display Bad Login Attempts Log.
5. Display Current J2EE Server Log.
From the '/tpam' interface (in TPAM version 2.5) under the "Management | DPAs" screen a DPA may be selected to view the DPA Session logs.