Verify the following settings are in place.
1. In Java Control Panel | General | Network Settings
Use browser settings is selected.
2. Confirm a 32 bit version of Java is installed, 64 bits are not supported.
3. In Java Control Panel | Security |
Add TPAM url to the Exception Site List.
4. In Java Control Panel | Advanced | Perform certificate revocation checks on
Check "Do not check(not recommended)" option.
Check "Publisher Certificate only" option.
should be selected.
5. Certain security prompts may be configured incorrectly. Browse to Java Control Panel | Security |
Click Restore Security Prompts.
PSM applets are signed using digicerts.
Internet connectivity are required to verify the revocation status.
The following tool from digicert can be used to verify the connectivity.