To enable EWS in a mail configuration:
- In the ActiveRoles Server MMC, navigate to the following: Configuration | Server Configuration | Mail Configuration
- View the properties of a new or an existing mail configuration object.
- On the properties of your mail configuration object, select the Mail Setup tab.
- Click the Settings for: dropdown and choose Exchange Web Services from the list.
- In the Exchange Web Services address, input the URL to your EWS; ex: https://exchange.domain.local/EWS/Exchange.asmx
It is very important that the URL be pointing to a valid Exchange.asmx file
- Input a valid user name and password and apply the settings.
You can click the Verify Settings... button to send a test email for confirm that the settings are valid.