Desktop Login with GrIDsure expected workflow (129920)
Desktop Login with GrIDsure expected workflow
After configuring the Desktop Login with GrIDsure, the Defender policy has been modified to allow domain username/password and passcode.
However, the GrIDsure display does not come up on the screen until one clicks Enter which then gives a prompt, "Use your GrIDsure PIP". Clicking OK then displays the GrIDsure matrix.
Is this the expected result?
This is the normal process when using GrIDsure:
- User is prompted for username/password, passcode (token response)
- Then the user is prompted to use the Gridsure PIP
- Then presented with the grid.
The prompt cannot be removed completely, but the prompt can be changed by editing the "Prompts" set for the DSS that is being used.
1. View the properties page for the DSS object in the "Security Servers" OU.
2. Select the "Prompts" tab.
3. Scroll down until you see the current "Use your GrIDsure PIP" prompt (It's near the bottom of the list).
4. In the "Update" text box change the prompt and then select "Update".
If more than one DSS is being used then they will each need to be changed. A DSS restart should not be required.
© 2021 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.