Email notifications for Invite and Reminders to create profile do not appear to be working correctly.
The following error may be present in the Password Manager Event log or Verbose log:
QPM.Common.dll XmlHelper.GetAttributeValue() >> Attribute 'id' of element 'data' does not exist. Use default value (data)"
1. Please add the domain to the Password Policy tab within the PMAdmin site.
If adding the domain does not resolve the issue confirm the following:
2. Confirm that the Remind user to change password has been configured. PMAdmin-> Home tab-> management policy-> user enforcement rules-> Remind user to change password.
3. Ensure that the SMTP is correctly configured Within PMAdmin-> General Settings>SMTP Servers
4. Confirm that the Reminder to Change password task is successfully running. Within PMAdmin-> General Settings-> Scheduled Task.
5. Also locate a user who should be receiving notification within the PMhelpdesk site-> find user -> Status in Domain and verify their status
6. Verify that the groups added to the user scope and the scope of the User enforcement rules are Security groups and not Distribution groups. Distribution groups do not work in Password Manager.