1. The HistoryDB service for Linux is located on the installation media in the path "Other Products/History DB/Jobservice/Linux". The contents of this path have to be copied to the filesystem, e.g. /home/visvc.
2. A template for a start/stop script is located in "Other Products/History DB/Jobservice/Linux Daemon". Please note that it is necessary to edit the script to fit your environment and install it manually.
3. It is required to change VISERVICED_DAEMON=viNetworkService.exe to VISERVICED_DAEMON=HDBService.exe
4. Please note, it is required to create a user and group used for the daemon as stated in the start/stop script manual.
5. In order to create a jobservice configuration, use JobserviceConfigurator.exe from a regular Identity Manager installation on a Windows machine (running JobserviceConfigurator.exe with Mono on Linux has not been tested.)
Please ensure that the DB connection points towards your history DB. Save the file as jobservice.cfg, and copy it over to the directory on your Linux machine where the HDB service files in step 1 were installed.