Prepare the environment for this workflow task.
- Create 2 new virtual attributes. The first one should be titled edsvaLeaveofAbsence_Checkbox with an LDAP Displayname of LeaveofAbsence_Checkbox, of type boolean that holds the value for triggering the new workflow that will be created later in this solution. The second attribute should be titled edsvaOriginal_OU with an LDAP Displayname of Original_OU and is used for recording the original account location where the object was set to Leave of Absence from. See Screenshot: Virtual Attributes
- Perform an iisreset or restart the IIS Services via services.msc on the server hosting the ARServerAdmin web interface. Reconnect to the ActiveRoles Administration Console.
Prepare the Web Interface for this workflow task.
- Load the ARServerAdmin website.
- Browse to any user object.
- Select the link in the bottom right titled Click here to customize this form
- Choose the Add Entry dropdown and then Create New
- Scroll through the list and find the new virtual attribute titled LeaveofAbsence_Checkbox. See Screenshot: Leave of Absence Checkbox
- Finish the wizard
- Click the Reload button and save the web interface changes. See Screenshot: Finished Checkbox
Import the attached Sample workflow
- Download the attachment: Leave of Absense Workflow Sample
- Import the workflow to ActiveRoles Server by right clicking on the workflow container and choosing Import. See screenshot: Workflow Location
- Enable the workflow
Choose a new location to move the Leave of Absence accounts to in the workflow
- Open the workflow for editing
- Find and open the object in the workflow titled Move object - into LOA
- Choose the Destination container tab on the left and select a new location in your environment. See Screenshot: Choose New Location
Scope the custom deprovision policies as required excluding the location for deprovisioned account for the default deprovisioning policy. Scope the new custom policy only to this location for deprovisioned user accounts.