To activate the Quest Soft Token for Android you will need to import the activation code, provided to you by the administrator of your authentication server, onto your Android device. To do this:
1. On your Android device, download the Defender Soft Token from the Google play
2. Select the Defender application to display the token screen
3. A token will be displayed saying Not Activated.
4. Press on Not Activated. Press Activate Token.
5. Provide a token name or accept the default 'Token 1'.
6. You are now prompted to enter the activation code provided by the Defender Administrator. Type, or copy and paste if your phone has this functionality, the code at the Enter Activation Code prompt.
7. Select Activate. On completion, the Successfully activated message is displayed.
a. Note: If the activation code is entered incorrectly, the token will not activate.
8. Your token will now display your token response.
9. To add more than one token, press the device's menu button to bring up the token menu and press Select Token.
a. From here, select New Token.