Under the Customize Appearance settings, there is no option to modify the favicon for One Identity Cloud Access Manager (CAM). How to modify the favicon manually?
WORKAROUND FOR 7.X :
Replace the favicon manually on the proxy server. Default install location of the favicon is: C:\Program Files\Dell\Software\Cloud Access Manager Proxy\webapps\Proxy443\WEB-INF\templates\public\quest\images. Note that the workaround will not work for the initial Dell
Enhancement request number 377672 has been put into One Identity Cloud Access Manager 8.1
Ensure you are on version 8.1 or higher.
To change the favicon things are pretty much as they were before but since we can now edit the User login page
1. Replace the default favicon with your chosen icon (keep the name as favicon.ico) manually on all proxy servers at:
C:\Program Files\Dell\Software\Cloud Access Manager Proxy\webapps\Proxy443\WEB-INF\templates\public\quest\images
2. On ALL STS Servers place your favicon at this location.
“C:\Program Files\One Identity\Cloud Access Manager\Customization\favicon.ico”
3. Edit Login.htm on all STS servers at:
C:\Program Files\Dell\Cloud Access Manager\Customization\Login Change the line containing:images/dell48-32-16.ico
<link href="“/CloudAccessManager/Customization/favicon.ico”" icon"="" rel="shortcut">
4. In the Admin UI settings, Click 'Customize Appearance' and check 'Enable Advanced Customization Mode'
5. Restart the proxy services and test on a browser with a clean cache.
Note: the Home Realm Discovery page will pick up the new favicon without modification.