If you are using English then you must have the "English (United States)" language pack installed on the operating system - NOT "English (United Kingdom)" or any other English language pack.
The same applies to other languages which have a variety of regional options.
Deploy the "Ofline Pasword Reset" software and the required language options to the client machines.
To configure the OS for Password Manager Offline Reset.
1) Navigate to Control Panel | Clock,Language & Region | Language
2) Ensure you have the correct language pack installed and selected on the computer.
The second thing that must be done is go to:
1) Click on the 'Location' link at the bottom of the window
2) Open the 'Administrative' tab
3) Click 'Copy Settings'
4) Click on the 'Welcome screen and system accounts' checkbox.
5) Click 'OK'
The Offline Password Reset links should now appear in the correct language.