- Launch Active Roles Console and ensure that Raw Mode is selected (View | Mode |Raw Mode)
- Navigate to Configuration | Application Configuration | Web Interface
- Find the container that represents the desired WI configuration. The Description column will match the Web Interface configuration name shown in the Active Roles Configuration Center
- Expand the desired configuration and go to Interface Settings, then open the Advanced properties of the Working Copy object
- Find the attribute named edsaWISettings, copy and paste its content to a text editor (i.e Notepad)
- Locate the following section:
<Node>CN=AD LDS (ADAM)</Node>
- Here it is possible to remove the desired nodes. This change will be hard-coded into the Web Interface, and no account, even Active Roles Admins, will be able see anything other that what is listed here.
- Copy the edited content back to the edsaWISettings attribute
- Once completed save the value and launch the Active Roles Web Interface as an Active Roles Admin. Go to Customization | Reload to post the changes.