Password Manager 5.8.2 introduced a Scheduled Task Called Clear Old Records from Reporting Database.
This can be found under PMAdmin ->General settings -> Scheduled Tasks
Clear Old Records from Reporting Database
Use this task to clean up records in the reporting database and archive the cleared records. The administrator needs to provide a date range and select particular record types to delete the records. The administrator can schedule a task on a specific date and time.
- Connect to the Administration site by typing the Administration site URL in the address bar of your Web browser. By default, the URL is http://<ComputerName>/PMAdmin/.
- On the menu bar, click General Settings, then click the Scheduled Tasks tab.
- Click Edit under Clear Old Records from Reporting Database to open the console.
- Select the The task is enabled checkbox.
- Select Archive and Clear Records or Clear Records.
- Select the date range from the From Date and To Date date pickers.
- Select the checkboxes corresponding to the record types that you want to clear, in Select Record Types section.
- Alternatively, select the Select All checkbox to select all the record types to clear.
- Select the date and time from the Start at date picker to schedule the task to clear the records.
- Select the Password Manager instance to run the task.
- Click Save to save all the settings, and schedule the task.