To make this feature available, you will need to enable password management at the system level and specify a functional account.
- Navigate to the management page for the Managed System in question.
- On the Details tab, click the "Enable automatic password management" check box.
- Then click on the Connection tab and fill out the functional account credentials.
- Save the changes.
If you do not want the Managed Account's password to be changed automatically, you can disable password management at the account level, but it has to be enabled at the System level so that you can configure the functional account.
- Navigate back to the management for the Managed Account for which you want to enable Event Capture.
- Click on the PSM Details tab.
- The Event Capture options should not be available.
For more infromation on how to configure Event Capture, please refer to Accounts chapter in the TPAM Administrator Guide