When attempting to enable or disable logging the following error appears on the screen.
"Failed to create the folder. Verify that the specified location exists and you have sufficient perms to update it."
Please check on the permission on the registry key, with the following steps:
1) In Registry Editor, navigate to the following:
for versions 5.7.1 and up: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\One Identity\Password Manager.
The registry key for the 5.6.x version is as follows:
2) Right click on the key and select Permission
3) In the list, please check if the application pool identity account has full control permission set on the registry key.
If it does not have the correct permissions then please set the permissions for account that is set on the Application Pool in IIS for PMAdmin site as follows.
• Application pool identity account must be a member of the IIS_WPG local group on the Web server in IIS 6.0 or a member of the IIS_IUSRS local group on the Web server in IIS 7.0 and must have permissions to create files in the <Password Manager installation folder>\App_Data folder.
• Application pool identity account must have the full control permission set for the following registry keys:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\One Identity\Password Manager
Retart the IIS and try turn on the verbose logging option in PMAdmin site.