No Email Notification Sent When Approval Task Has Been Escalated (152618)
No Email Notification Sent When Approval Task Has Been Escalated
When a workflow approver has not responded to an approval request, an email is not being sent to the next level approver even though the workflow history shows that the task has been escalated.
This is the default notification setting for Active Roles Server: next-level approvers are not notified of an escalated task which has been assigned to them.
To change this option:
- Browse to Quest One ActiveRoles | Configuration | Policies | Workflow
- Find the custom Workflow with the Approval activity of interest.
- Double-click on the Approval activity
- Choose Notification | Add...
- In the Select an event dropdown, choose Task Escalated to Level 1
- Check the box labeled Persons assigned to approval task by most recent escalation (latest escalation approvers) as well as any other desired notifications for this escalation event.
- Configure additional Escalation Levels as required.
- Choose OK | OK | Save Changes
© 2018 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.