When creating a custom workflow and setting the availabilty options to:
Enable the workflow:
Depending on the current user status
Show the workflow on the Self-Service site:
Only if the workflow is enabled
Follow the steps below to hide a custom workflow from non-registered Password Manager users
1. Open "shared.storage" file from "C:\ProgramData\Quest Software\Password Manager" in a notepad
2. Find line which begins with '<scenario shortName="Custom_'
3. Two lines below find line:
4. change it to something like:
<reason name="accountExpired" value="DisableIfTrue" />
<reason name="userRegistered" value="DisableIfFalse" />
5. save the changes
6. immediately after the changes have been saved open the QPMAdmin site -> General settings, refresh the page and click Save button to update timestamp on the file
7. open the shared.storage file again and verify that the changes made on step 4 are still there
Enhancement request number TF00455240 has been created by the product team to consider this feature in a future release of Password Manager.