Problem enrolling DPA in TPAM 2.5 after migrating from 2.4
During migration from 2.4.804 the following error halts the migration: "Error during Migration: Error 50000, Level 11, State 1, Procedure SaveAppliance, Line 149, Message: Error: Max DPA license limit would be exceeded with this new DPA. In usp_RethrowError AT LINE 59Migration Haulted!"
Stopped the Migration, increased the 2.5 License count for DPAs, tried the migration again, same error. Went into 2.4 and removed the DPAs, took a backup and then tried to migrate to 2.5 again from this new backup - worked.
To avoid receiving DPA errors during your migration, please ensure that there are no DPAs currently enrolled in the Cluster on the appliance. If this is a test appliance on which you have done a previous migration, then all DPAs should be removed from the Cluster prior to doing another migration.
MaxDPAs license setting is set during migration based on the number of EGPSessionServer rows (aka, "DPAs") it finds in 2.4. It will then try to migrate the DPA information using the following logic (DPAName==2.4 DPA, ApplianceName==2.5 DPA/Appliance):
- If the DPAName contains characters other than A-Z a-z 0-9 -(hypen) _ (underscore), it will replace them all with _
- If the DPAName is already present in 2.5 as a Console appliance it will not be added (ERROR in the migration log)
- If the DPAName is already present in 2.5 as a DPA appliance, but with a different network address it put a warning in the migration log, but migration of the information will continue
- If the DPAName is already present in 2.5 as a DPA and the network address matches the 2.4 data a warning will be put in the migration log.
- If the DPAName exists in the EGPSessionServer table, but not the Appliances table an ERROR will be reported. Migration will continue, but no information for this DPA will be migrated.
- If the network address of the DPA exists in the Appliances table, but the ApplianceName does not match OR the appliance is a Console, an ERROR will be put in the migration log. Nothing about this DPA will be migrated.
- Barring errors or warnings from the above, the ApplianceName will be added to 2.5 as an Inactive DPA, and EGPSessionServer information will be updated (max sessions, description, etc.)
- PSM and PPM affinity will then be migrated using a name match between DPAName and ApplianceName.