Telephone Number causes provisioning failure in SAP
As of SAP 7.40, there are additional restrictions when validating all parts of TEL/MOB/FAX fields that may cause an error when trying to update via Identity Manager.
A fix for Defect 19003 is available from Support. Please contact Support with your version number for more information.
Additional information on Phone/Mobile/Fax in Identity Manager:
Phone: Phone, Phone extension, Phone number (complete)
Mobile: Mobile number, Mobile number (complete)
Fax: Fax number, Fax number (complete)
It is important to note that:
- all parts of Phone or Mobile or Fax should be filled before the number can be stored in SAP,
- all parts of Phone or Mobile or Fax should be emptied if the number can be deleted from SAP,
- Mobile_Ext has been removed from the process,
- Country code(phone) is used for both Phone and Mobile,
- During the saving the SAPUser object all parts are double checks (OnSaving script).