At the Account Level administrators can select the option "Require Multi-Group Approval from:"
When 2 or more approvals are required for a request you may optionally require that the approvals for the request come from different groups of users.
For instance, if an account requires 2 approvals for a password release you may indicate that at least one approval must come from each of the "Security Admin" and "Ops Management" groups of users. The following notes apply:
- Number of approvals must be 2 or greater
- Use control-click and shift-click to select multiple groups
- You cannot select more groups than the number of approvals
- A group may be selected even if it does not have Approve rights on the account or file
- The combined groups must have enough distinct members to accommodate the number of approvals - Global Groups are not included
The selected groups override any assigned permissions. Users and Groups assigned as an Approver may still approve, but their approval will not "count" unless they are a member of one of the groups selected in the Multi-Group list.
A user who is a member of more than one group in the Multi-Group list will only count once towards approval.