What data is stored in the Password Manager SQL database?
Is any user data or Password Manager data stored in the Password Manager Reporting database?
Password Manager provides a simple and convenient way to view, print, and save reports and charts, allowing you to analyze information on how the application is being used. The reporting functionality within the solution is based on Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services as a common reporting environment.
The Reports section of the Administrator site includes a number of pre-defined reports that help you perform the following tasks:
• Track user registration activity
• Analyze information about what actions are performed by users in Password Manager
• Check users’ registration status
• View a list of users whose Questions and Answers profiles must be updated to comply with the current administrator-defined settings
• Track Help Desk operators activity
There is no user data stored in the Password Manager database. Unless otherwise designated, all users Questions and Answers are stored in Active Directory in the Comment attribute. Password Manager will function even without configuring a connection to a SQL database. The only purpose for the SQL database is for Reporting.