Please download the hotfix by Clicking Here. Additional information can be found in the Read Me within the download.
Compatibility of This Patch
The following is a list of product versions and platforms compatible with this patch.
|Quest One Password Manager||5.5.3||All supported platforms.|
|Quest One Password Manager for AD LDS||5.5.3||All supported platforms.|
Installing This Patch
You must do the following before installing the patch:
To install this patch:
- Disable RC4 ciphers. For more information, see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2868725.
- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2.
- Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) console.
- In the console tree, expand the Application Pools node, right-click each of the following nodes, and then click Stop:
- Create a temporary folder on the local drive where Password Manager is installed.
- Extract the QPM-5.5.3-SOL157879.exe.rename file from the supplied QPM-5.5.3-SOL157879.zip archive into the temporary folder you created in step 3.
- Rename the extracted QPM-5.5.3-SOL157879.exe.rename file to remove the .rename file name extension.
- Run the QPM-5.5.3-SOL157879.exe file and follow the wizard's instructions to complete the patch installation.
- In the Internet Information Services (IIS) console, right-click each of the following nodes, and then click Start:
- Complete steps 1—7 for each instance of Password Manager installed in your environment.