1. From the https://ipaddress/admin interface | Shutdown | Tick Restart and click Shutdown
2. From the https://ipaddress:8443/config interface | Shutdown | Tick Restart and click Shutdown
3. From the https://ipaddress/config interface from the Config network port | Shutdown | Tick Restart and click Shutdown
4. From the physical console (or iDRAC if configured), select "Shutdown" from the Kiosk menu
After shutdown, the server will need to be powered back by using the power button, or via the iDRAC card.
5. Using a CLI admin account and the command
shutdown --reboot command
e.g. plink.exe -i cliadmin.ppk cliadmin@IPADDRESS shutdown --reboot