The user site will return this error until the User scope and Questions are defined for at least one management policy.
To configure the user scope, add one or more domain connections. Domain connections created for the user scope can also be used in the helpdesk scope and password policies.
To add a domain connection:
- Open the Administration site by entering the Administration site URL in the address bar of your browser. By default, the URL is http(s)://<ComputerName>/PMAdmin, where <ComputerName> is the name of the computer on which Password Manager is installed.
- On the Administration site, select the Management Policy you want to configure and click the User Scope link.
- On the User Scope page, click Add domain connection.
- If domain connections already exist, select a domain connection from the list. If you want to create a new connection, click Add domain connection.
- If you selected to create the new domain connection, in the Add New Domain Connection dialog, configure access to the domain by doing the following:
- In the Domain name text box, type the name of the domain that you want to register with Password Manager.
- In the Domain alias text box, type the alias for the domain which will be used to address the domain on the Self-Service site.
- To have Password Manager access the managed domain using the Password Manager Service account, select Password Manager Service account. Otherwise, select Domain management account, and then enter user name and password for the domain management account. Note, that if Password Manager Service account is used to access the domain, it should have the same permissions as the domain management account.
- Click Save.