Error using the offline password reset the following error occurs: “sys error occurred could not load file or assembly.”
Could not load file or assembly 'DellSoftware.PasswordManager.LocalPasswordResetServer.Interop, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cad7840cee602442' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Password Manager is looking for: DellSoftware.PasswordManager.LocalPasswordResetServer.Interop.dll in D:\Program Files\Dell\One Identity Password Manager\Service, but the file is missing.
The steps bellow should be performed on all running instances of the product:
1) Run a search on the Password Manager server’s root drive for:
2) Once one of instances of the file is located, make a copy of it (Right-click > Copy);
3) Navigate to Password Manager’s installation location, default being:
C:\Program Files\Dell\One Identity Password Manager\Service
4) Paste the copied file into the location above;
5) Restart the Password Manager service.