What is the password display time maximum and minimum in TPAM, and where can it be changed?
1. The ability to change the display time is now added as a feature in TPAM version 2.5.918 as part of the Password Rule configuration.
- Password display time can be set between 5 Seconds minimum to 120 Seconds maximum.
- From /admin interface under System Status\Settings menu | Global Settings | Password Rules | select the password rule to be configured and update the display time.
- Save changes
2. The password can also be displayed by the requestor as often as necessary during the release duration period, this can be controlled via Global Settings as listed below.
- From /admin interface under System Status\Settings menu | Global Settings | Select Customer Specified from the drop down | set the Hide Retrieved Passwords to the options required.
The latest versions of the TPAM documention can be downloaded here: TPAM Appliance - Technical Documentation.