A dialog window with the message "Error: upload process failed to authenticate" appears after clicking the upload button when attempting to transfer a file using a TPAM session on the File Transfer tab.
When downloading files you may receive the error "Your PSM Session is no longer active."
When clicking back to the "Session" tab it may not run the PSM session, and the window may stay grayed out.
- Use FireFox browser.
- Click connect button to open the session.
- Accept the Java security prompts.
- Click on the "File Transfer" tab to switch to this applet quickly before the SSH session loads on the "Session" tab.
- Accept the Java security prompts if any.
- Attempt to transfer the file again by selecting the file and clicking upload.