After upgrade to Quest Knowledge Portal, the list of Data Sources is empty. Reports still produce data, but only for the default data source.
1. Login to the Quest Knowledge Portal website.
2. Click on the Data Sources option from the left side menu.
See Screenshot: Data Sources Option
3. Select the Quest One Active Roles 6.9.0 Report Data node from the available Data Sources.
See Screenshot: Report Data Node
4. Click on Modify Data Source link from the Manage Data Source section
See Screenshot: Modify Data Source
5. Edit Data Source Wizard should appear
6. Click Next on the following screens and navigate to Select Products page
7. Select all the checkboxes for all the available products and click on Next button
See Screenshot: Select All Checkboxes
8. Click Finish button to close the edit data source wizard
9. Navigate to Reports section from the left menu and try to perform the Change Data Source option