Using the advanced settings you can specify the Attribute for storing Q&A profiles - use this setting to enter the attribute name that will be used for storing Q&A profile data. By default, Password Manager stores Q&A profile data in the comment attribute of each user's account and the configuration data in the comment attribute of a configuration storage account, which is automatically created when installing Password Manager.
This procedure is valid from version 5.5.x and up only.
To modify the comment attribute in advanced settings
1. On the home page of the Administration site, click General Settings|Instance Reinitialization, and expand the Advanced settings section.
2. In the Store user’s Questions and Answers profile in the following attribute of user’s account in Active Directory text box, enter the attribute name of user account in Active Directory in which you want to store user’s Q&A profile.
*Note: Some customers have successfully used the "DesktopProfile" as a substitute attribute.
3. Click Save.
4. In the Reinitialize Instance dialog box, enter a password for the configuration file that you should export to update users’ Q&A profiles and click Export.
5. Click Save.
To update users’ Q&A profiles with new instance settings:
1. Run the Migration wizard as the Password Manager service account from the Password Manager CD autorun window.
2. On the Welcome page, select the Update users’ Q&A profiles with new instance settings task.
3. On the next page, upload the configuration file you exported when reinitializing the instance. Click Browse to select the file, enter the password you specified for the file, and click Next.
4. Select users whose Q&A profiles you want to update and click Next. To select groups, click Add and do the following: