1. Open Designer and select the "Permissions" tab. Then expand the "Permissions groups" node to display the list of available groups.
2. On the right-hand side, select "Edit permissions group VI_4_ALLUSER" under User & Permissions Group Editor. E.g.:
3. Located on the menu bar, select the menu option "Permissions Groups" and select "Copy permissions group...":
4. Proceed through the next series of user prompts.
5. Select the permission group you would like to copy and enter a new name.
6. Enable the copy options that meet your criteria:
7. Receive confirmation that the group copied successfully:
8. Verify the new permissions group you created:
Perform some testing to confirm the new permissions group behaves as expected.