In the Active Roles Web UI, for a room resource, when trying to add a user to "Resource in-policy requests..." or any other policy button on the form, an error occurred during the last operation message may be displayed after trying to add a user with the name of Null in the following attributes:
Display Name = NULL Alex
CN = NULL Alex
This is a product defect (TF00611904).
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Room Mailbox - Conf Room1
2. Create an User with name: NULL(Firstname) Alex (Lastname)
3. Launch ARS web interface and navigate to Conf Room1
4. Go to Exchange Properties -> Resource Information tab of Conf Room1
5. Click on "Resource In-Policy Requests" button
6. Select radio button as "Selected Recipeints" and add "NULL Alex" user
7. Click Save button
User details should be saved
An error thrown while saving form. The error is: An Error occurred during the last operation. Error: Error occured execute command: <EDMS://CN=Active Directory>;(|(distinguishedName=CN=POLICY,DC=lab,DC=local);distinguishedName,objectClass,edsaIsDynamicGroup,edsaAccount.... Object: CN=Conference Room 1,OU=Corporate,OU=USA,OU=Regions,DC=lab,DC=local
Screenshots attached showing error: Resource In-Policy Error
Note:The same issue is seen for other policy buttons on the form as well:
Resource Out-Of-Policy Requests...
This Product Defect (TF00611904) will be fixed in a future release of the product.