To properly exclude a user account from deprovisioning, perform the following:
- Open the properties of the Deprovision workflow step.
- Click the Source tab.
- Check Source object meets these criteria
- Expand Source Object Criteria
- Under Object meets the following conditions, click Add condition
- Click the Attribute button
- From the attributes list, select an attribute that will be unique, such as SAMAccountName
- In the Select Condition box, select Is not
- In the Value, input the value for the attribute of the user to exclude.
Ex. Billy Joe's sAMAccountName is billy.joe; input billy.joe into the Value.
- Click Ok