1. Create a Windows system in TPAM for the system hosting SQL Management Studio
2. Create an account that can access the system via RDP, and "Enable PSM Sessions"
3. Create a new Command Management command
/tpam | Management | Command Management | Add Command
Enter the location of the EXE file for the Management Studio including path.
Set the working directory to C:\
On the "Proxy Types" tab tick the ""RDP - Automatic Login Using Password" and "RDP - Interactive Login" proxy types. Click "Save Changes". The screenshot below shows an example for SQL Server 2008 R2
4. Create a Access Policy
/tpam | Management | Acess Policies | Listing Tab | Select "Add Policy"
Add a policy name
Select Type "Command", select the new created command in the drop down
Select REQ Permissions
5. Assign the newly created access policy to the users requiring access
6. Ensure the target system will run PCM commands
PCM does not work with Windows 7, 2008 or 2012 and normal desktop is loaded.