To enable an Active Directory (AD) user to initiate Emergency Stop:
1. Create a new Role-based permissions group.
2. Ensure that the value "IsRoleBased" is True. This will be the default option if the group is created in the "Role based permissions group" section, e.g.:
3. Locate the Table "DialogDatabase" in the Permissions Editor.
4. Set the values "IsDBSchedulerDisabled" and "IsJobServiceDisabled" each to "View" and "Edit" for the newly created permissions group:
1. Go to the "One Identity Manager Administration" tab.
2. Create a new Application role in the section "Custom".
3. Assign the permissions group created previously to the role:
4. Next click the "Employees" tab and select the Employee who will be granted permission to perform Emergency Stops.
5. Go to "Assign One Identity Manager application roles" and assign the Application role to the Employee, e.g.:
When the user next starts JobQueueInfo.net they will be authenticated with the AD credentials and authorized through the Employee roles to perform an Emergency Stop.