Alternatively you can find URL/DN in Internet Explorer:
1. Open Add Contact popup.
2. Right Click anywhere in popup and Click Properties.
3. In Properties, copy the Address (URL).
* In order to allow a script to be used in the URL please follow the steps below:
1. Open Internet Information Services (IIS).
2. Browse the Application (ARWebAdmin)
3. Right Click and Click on Explore
4. Find the file Web.Config file and open it with Notepad.
5. Find the tag <appSettings> and under the tag Paste :
<add key="AllowScriptProtocolInURL" value="true"/>
6. Save the file and close it.
7. Open IIS again.
8. Click on Application pool, in right from the list of Application pools select ARWebAppPool.
9. In the right pane under Application pool Task click Stop.
10. After stop is done click on start. And browse the application again.