The firewall on TPAM provides packet inspection and filtering, it is non configurable. The rules are below:
• HTTPS (443/tcp) is permitted inbound for the /admin and /tpam web interfaces
• HTTPS (8443/tcp) is permitted inbound for the /config interface
• HTTPS (9443/tcp) is permitted inbound for the profile notification REST service endpoint (from 2.5.915)
• SSH2 (22/tcp) is permitted inbound for CLI/API access and PSM sessions from clients
• TLS (8000/tcp) is open for secure communication between appliances in a clustered high-availability configuration.
• Connections from the appliance and their responses are permitted.
• Other traffic directed to the appliance is dropped with the details recorded in the firewall log in the application. (This includes all types of ping/ICMP packets).