The Retain Deprovisioned rule that exists for Managed Units is not available to be added natively to a Dynamic Group, however it is supported.
Use the following steps to add the Retain Deprovisioned rule to a Dynamic Group:
- Right-click the dynamic group you want to retain deprovisioned users, select All Tasks and then Advanced Properties.
- Find and edit the attribute edsaDGConditionsList.
- Add the following to the end of the existing value:
- Save the changes to the Dynamic Group.
- Rebuild the membership list to see deprovisioned user objects.
Once added, you can now see the Retain Deprovisioned rule on the Membership Rules tab as well.
Enhancement Request ID#:108556 has been created to make this functionality easier to use, similar to functionality currently in Managed Units.
Product Management will review the open enhancement requests on a periodic basis and consider them for inclusion in a future product release. Product enhancements will not be considered or implemented in current or prior product releases. There is no guarantee that a specific enhancement request will be implemented in a future version of our product. It is at our discretion if a certain enhancement will be offered for an additional charge or as a chargeable option.