The Retain Deprovisioned rule that exists for Managed Units is not available to be added natively to a dynamic group, however it is supported.
Use the following steps to add the Retain Deprovisioned rule to a dynamic group:
- Right-click the dynamic group you want to retain deprovisioned users, select All Tasks and then Advanced Properties.
- Find and edit the attribute edsaDGConditionsList.
- Add the following to the end of the existing value:
- Save the changes to the dynamic group.
- Rebuild the membership list to see deprovisioned user objects.
Once added, you can now see the Retain Deprovisioned rule on the Membership Rules tab as well.
An Enhancement Request has been created to have make this functionality easier to use, similar to functionality currently in Managed Units. The Enhancement Request ID is 108556 .
Product Management will review the open enhancement requests on a periodic basis and consider them for inclusion in a future product release. Product enhancements will not be considered or implemented in current or prior product releases. There is no guarantee that a specific enhancement request will be implemented in a future version of our product. It is at our discretion if a certain enhancement will be offered for an additional charge or as a chargeable option.