Please download the hotfix, TPAM Hotfix 8565v4 for KB 211425, by clicking here
The following is a list of issues resolved in this hotfix.
Issues resolved in hotfix 8565v4:
Applicability of this hotfix
Products affected by this hotfix:
|Resolved Issue||Issue ID|
|After installing hotfix 7851 or upgrading to 2.5.916 or 917, system tests are failing, as a result of orphaned tcl3270 processes.||8565|
Installing this hotfix
To install the hotfix:
|TPAM||2.5.904 - 2.5.917|
1. Take a backup of the TPAM appliance.
2. Copy the supplied .zip to your local computer.
3. Log in to the TPAM /admin interface.
4. Select Maint | Apply a Patch
from the menu.
5. Click the Select File
6. Click the Browse
button. Select the patch file that you saved locally.
7. Click the Upload
8. Type 8pS6R5pW94
in the Key box.
9. Type /genkey
in the Options box.
10. By default, if you are applying a patch to a primary member of a cluster, the replicas in the cluster will be listed and highlighted in the Target Replicas list. If any of the replicas are deselected, the patch will not be applied to it. The replica can be patched at a later date by logging on directly to the /admin interface of the replica. If the software version numbers (excluding the build number) of the primary and the replica still match them the primary will still be able to send data to the replica. We recommend that you contact Technical Support before deciding to deselect any of the replicas on this list.
11. Click the Apply Patch
12. All TPAM services will be stopped and restarted when applying this hotfix.
Verifying successful installation
To determine if this hotfix is installed:
1. Click the Patch Log
2. To set the log refresh interval, select Refresh Results every X seconds
3. Once the hotfix has been applied there will be a message in the patch log stating “Patch successfully applied to system”.
Removing this hotfix
To remove this hotfix:
1. To remove this hotfix the TPAM appliance can be restored using the backup taken prior to applying the hotfix. We recommend discussing this with Technical Support prior to completing the restore.