Perform the following steps while logged into the Web Interface as an Active Roles Administrator:
- Find and click on any user object to open the user's General Properties.
- Click the Customize link in the top-right of the form.
- Click on the Organization tab on the left.
- Select the Manager field check box and click the Delete button up top, and confirm the delete.
- Click the Add Entry button and select Create....
- Select Manager from the list.
- Click Next.
- Enter Manager in the Entry Name.
- In the Search Filter, make the following change to only show user objects:
- Click Finish.
- You can move the Manager entry up to its original position by selecting its check box and using the Move Up button.
- Click Save.
- Click the Reload link that appears in the blue bar at the top of the form to activate the changes.