This can be accomplished by leveraging a 'Property Generation and Validation' Provisioning Policy to set the default value of the 'msNPAllowDialin' attribute for the newly created user.
- Create a new Provisioning Policy
- Select Property Generation and Validation as the policy type
- Select msNPAllowDialin as the property to control
- Select 'msNPAllowDialin must be <value> (generates default value)'
- Select <click to add value> and set to the desired value, referencing the list below
- For the value Control access through Remote Access Policy, leave the value Blank
- For the value Allow Access, set the value to TRUE
- For the value Deny Access, set the value to FALSE