The "I Have a Passcode" can be the only option for a user when they have an account locked, invalid or forgotten password and QA Profiled not created/expired/locked.
For each workflow, you can set the availability settings (whether the workflow is enabled and displayed on the Self-Service or Helpdesk site) and the language settings.
To specify availability settings
1. On the Home page of the Administration site, click the required workflow. In the top right. click "Workflow settings."
2. On the Availability tab of the Workflow Settings dialog box, specify the following options in the Enable the workflow section:
- Always - select this option to make the workflow permanently enabled for users on the Self-Service site or for helpdesk operators on the Helpdesk site.
- Never - select this option to permanently disable the workflow on the Self-Service or Helpdesk site. Users or helpdesk operators will not be able to use the workflow.
- Depending on the current user status - select this option to enable workflows on the Self-Service or Helpdesk site according to the user status. The following are the default criteria for enabling and disabling workflows on the Self-Service site: if a user is not registered with Password Manager, only My Questions and Answers Profile and I Have a Passcode workflows are enabled, if the user’s account is locked, but the user is registered, then Forgot My Password, Unlock My Account and I Have a Passcode workflows are enabled. If the user’s Q&A profile is locked, then no workflows are enabled on the Self-Service site, and the user should contact help desk. The following are the default criteria for enabling and disabling workflows on the Helpdesk site: if the user is not registered, then Reset Password, Unlock Account, and Assign Passcode workflows are enabled. If the user’s account or Q&A profile is locked, but the user is registered, then all