Active Roles 7.0.3 public hotfix for the following issues:
Currently in Active Roles, user is unable to change Master Account on Exchange 2013 linked mailboxes and the Exchange related operation fails in an environment where Exchange Servers co-exist in multiple sites.
This hotfix provides a work around for this issue through this site specific registry enabled fix which calls the "Set-User" cmdlet when the existing "Set-Mailbox" cmdlet fails. Create the following Registry key in the system Registry where Active Roles Service is installed.
• Registry Path = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Dell\Active Roles\7.0\Service"
• Registry Key = "SetRegistryFor508214"
• Registry Type = REG_DWORD
• Registry value = 1 To enable the hotfix perform the following steps:
1. Create and set the value of Registry key SetRegistryFor508214 to 1 in the Registry Path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Dell\Active Roles\7.0\Service.
2. Apply the Hotfix.
3, Restart the ARS service.
In Active Roles web interface, searching and locating Contact objects from within the distribution group does not work successfully.
Active Roles 7.0 fails to export nested Access templates.