Active Roles 7.3 introduces the following changes to system requirements from those for Active Roles 6.9.0:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 or a later version of the Windows Server operating system is required to run the Administration Service or Web Interface.
- The following SQL Server versions are supported: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016, and 2017.
- You can use Configuration Center to import Active Roles databases from SQL Server 2005 to a later SQL Server version. For details, see “Upgrading the Administration Service” in the Active Roles Quick Start Guide.
- You can use Active Roles to manage Exchange recipients on Exchange Server 2016, 2010, or 2013.Please note: Exchange 2013 CU11 is no longer supported. https://support.oneidentity.com/kb/202695/exchange-management-shell-and-mailbox-anchoring-functional-change-in-microsoft-exchange-2013-cu11
- To manage Exchange recipients on Exchange Server 2010, Active Roles no longer requires the Exchange 2010 Management Tools on the computer running the Administration Service.
- Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, and 10 are no longer supported for the Web Interface access. You can use the following Web browsers to access the Web Interface: Internet Explorer 11; Google Chrome; Mozilla Firefox; Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.
- Web Interface is optimized for screen resolutions of 1280 x 800 or higher. The minimum supported screen resolution is 1024 x 768.
- Active Roles console requires Internet Explorer 11.
Before installing Active Roles please ensure that your systems meet the following minimum hardware and software requirements.
Active Roles includes the following components:
For detailed System Requirements on previous versions, please refer to the full list online as follows: