1. Navigate to /tpam console | Management | Access Policy
2. Create a custom access Policy
3. Name the policy. for example: "NoRecording"
Access Policy fields to configure:
- Type: Check boxes: Password and session
- Permissions: Check box: resquestor
- Information: un-check the "Use Defaults" so the bottom choices become available.
- Select all the option that will happen in the session. Make sure the "Record Sessions" deselected.
Depending how you have permissions setup. For example Account: Select the new Access Policy instead instead of PSM requestor.
4. Assign the Policy to the account.
6. Make sure that the "Record all Sessions" checkbox is unchecked in that Account. After making these changes you should now see in the Session Logs Listing that these sessions are "Not recorded" status.
You could also assign this new Access Policy to a Collection.
Please review the Knowledge Base (KB) article: How to Add/Create an Access Policy (114676)