After the introduction of Password Profiles in 2.5.915, the Load Test Queue option behaves differently as per the below:
2.5.914 and earlier
In all earlier versions of TPAM, the Load Test Queue button placed all accounts, which were under the control of the TPAM automation engine, into the queue to be checked. The Load Test Queue verified ALL managed passwords.
2.5.915 and later
Improvements have been made to optimise the password queue checks. When an admin clicks the Load Test Queue button, the following actions are performed by TPAM:
1) Remove any TestQueue items that are "past due".
2) Clears the Starting Date for any events in the queue and flag any accounts as "Not Processing".
3) Loads the test queue with all accounts that are scheduled to be tested "now". This takes into account the schedule on the PasswordCheckProfile, the last time the account was successfully checked, previous check failures, and any "Increase Retry" settings from the profile, plus anything loaded in from "Notification" messages from the owning system (Profile -"Allow system to notify" features). All entries added to the Test Queue have a date based on the profile schedule.
4) Automation starts processing and the Test Queue entries are removed as processed.
5) Continually checks for any new items to be queued but before loading up any new items into the queue, there is task that cleans out past due items from the queue (just as per step 1 above).
Additionally, our engineering team have confirmed that the Load Test Queue feature is working as expected in 2.5.915 and later. There is no option to check all passwords as in earlier versions of TPAM.