In the web portal you are searching for a name containing “ae” or “oe”. These names are not found.
This is a product defect (27646)
This request has been implemented with version 7.1.2. For versions 7.1.0 and 7.1.1 download the hotfix below.
Compatibility of this Hotfix
The following is a list of product versions and platforms compatible with this hotfix.
This hotfix will be included in the next release or service pack.
The following is a list of things updated in this hotfix.
DLL’s and Transport
To install this hotfix:
1. Copy the DLL in a directory of your choice on your workstation but not below the Identity Manager Installation path.
2. Start Software Loader and chose the DLL. Follow the instructions in the next dialogs. This procedure requires automatic updates to be properly configured.
3. Use the database transporter in order to load the transport.
For general information on installing a hotfix please refer to the documentation here:
Removing this hotfix
To remove this hotfix:
1. Use the backups you have created to restore the original state of the Identity Manager Database.
2. You could use the Software Loader if you want to use the old DLL’s only.