Ad hoc provisioning is not working for transported Synchronization project; DPRObjectOperation table is empty for the Synchronization project.
1. When Synchronization project is tagged with DialogTag and transported using Transporter, this table will be included in the transport package. But when the project is transported by exporting in Synchronization Editor (with CLI parameter -D) as XML, the DPRObjectOperation table is not included as only the project definition will be export.
2. A custom synchronization template (DPRTemplate where UID_DPRTemplate like 'CCC%') based on an existing developed synchronization project (Domain X). Subsequent, a new synchronization project with the connection to the affected domain using that custom template is created. By design, the provisioning process operations are not created by this template.
1. Rename the problematic Provisioning workflow in Synchronization Editor from "Provisioning" to "Provisioning to xxx".
2. Right-click to add a new operation in Designer | Process Orchestration | Provisioning process operations.
- Synchronization workflow set to the renamed workflow in Step 1.
- System connection is the target system.
- Table: ADSAccount, ADSContact, ADSGroup, ADSContainer, ADSDomain, ADSMachine, ADSPolicy, ADSPrinter
- Name: Insert, Update, Delete
3. Repeat the steps for 8 x table * 3 x Operation Name.